Chichén Itzá Classic
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cancún, Quintana Roo
- Product code: KTV - CHR
The tour starts with a guided visit to the biggest Mayan ball court of its kind, with an amazing ancient stone carving. Visit the Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory Tower and the other wonders of this majestic site. Chichen Itza is one of the most fascinating archeological sites in the entire world and the Capital of the Mayan empire. After a guided visit, enjoy some free time to explore and take photos.
The day continues with a visit to a beautiful ´Cenote´, a freshwater sinkhole, to refresh.
Next, enjoy a Mexican Buffet lunch in Valladolid town as well as a stop on a handcrafts shop, dont forget to buy and explore Mayan culture made by Mexican hands.
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Bilingual certified guide.
- Visit a magical Cenote to refresh.
- Valladolid city panoramic tour.
- Access to toilets and changing facilities in the cenote.
- Lunch buffet (drinks have an extra cost).