- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cancún, Quintana Roo
- Product code: KTV - CHR
This tour starts with a guided visit to the biggest Mayan ball court of its kind, with an amazing ancient stone carving. Visit the Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory Tower and the other wonders of this majestic site. Chichen Itza is one of the most fascinating archeological sites in the world and the Capital of the Mayan empire. After a guided visit, enjoy some free time to explore and take photos.
The day continues with a visit to a beautiful ´Cenote´, a freshwater sinkhole, to refresh.
Next, enjoy a Mexican Buffet lunch in Valladolid town as well as a stop on a handcrafts shop, dont forget to buy and explore Mayas culture made by Mexican hands.
- Roundtrip transportation including transfers from Selina Cancún Downtown.
- Panoramic deluxe motor coach with reclining seats, air conditioning.
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, bilingual certified guide.
- Visit a Cenote. Free time to enjoy swimming in the cenote (45 min).
- Access to toilets and changing facilities in the cenote.
- Lunch buffet (drinks extra cost).